Amazing agricultural machinery branded Matermacc an ARBOS Company and specifically developed for Eastern countries will be exhibited during the trade fair YUGAGRO 2018, that will take place from 20th to 23th November 2018 in Krasnodar, Russia. We look forward for your visit at hall 3, stand C301!
System to measure wear in the gasket that separates the two chambers of a sowing element in a precision sowing machine, to guarantee that the difference in pressure will be sufficient to distribute the seeds as required.
MaterMacc an Arbos Company. Bar spraying machine, tractor driven, with variable track width, independent suspensions on each wheel and double steering joint.
MaterMacc an Arbos Company. System to determine the actual rolling radius of equipment when working on soft soil; this data is essential for proper determination of the speed of advance and, as a consequence, sliding of the tractor.
The countdown for the International Exposition of Machinery for Agriculture and Gardening EIMA 2018, which will take place from 7th to 11th November at BolognaFiere, has begun! During this leading event for the agricultural sector in Italy, ARBOS Group will wait for you at hall 19, stand B/2, where all agricultural machinery will be exhibited.
Besides, don’t miss the exclusive stand dedicated to IRRIGAMATIC, where all Matermacc state-of-the-art electronic control units for irrigation are going to be exhibited!Come and visit us at the irrigation exhibition hall 22, stand A/29 as well.
MaterMacc S.p.A. reconfirms its participation at the highly awaited trade fair “CEREALS the Arable Event” which will take place on June 13th and 14th in the United Kingdom.
The MaterMacc farming equipment, designed and built in the S. Vito al Tagliamento production plant, will be exhibited at the CEREAL event. The MaterMacc an Arbos Companies staff, will wait for you at STAND 634.
All invited to the exhibition AGROSALON 2016 which will be held in Moscow from 4 to 7 October 2016, "Crocus Expo" exhibition center.
We are glad to see you at our Stand G 1.10. which is located in Hall 15, near the main entrance.
On our stand will feature the
3XL TWIN 816x2x70 - silver medal of the exhibition
MS SUPER L 8100 16x70
MS SUPER 8100 12x70
UNICA SUPER 12h70
Partner ufficiale dello stand:
concessionario JSC "Corporation Malkom"
The event program at our booth and with our participation:
- Opening of the exhibition
- Educational conference in the conference hall on the theme: "Technology thickened crops, industrial crops ADAPTIVE AGRICULTURE LANDSCAPE AS APPLIED TO MODERN soil and climatic conditions Overview modern and agricultural implements for tillage and seeding as applied to modern technology."
- Ceremony of awarding a silver medal trailed precision planter 3XL TWIN 816x2x70 model with fertilizers (TWIN sowing technology).
- The final conference in the conference hall on the theme MATERMACC technology in Russia "REVIEW OF PLANTING TECHNOLOGY EXPERIENCE PLANTERS MATERMACC IN RUSSIA AND TECHNOLOGY ADAPTIVE-LANDSCAPE AGRICULTURE IN CONDENSED WITH SOWING ECONOMIC INDICATORS (TWIN)."
- Educational conference in the conference hall on the theme: "EXPERIENCE OF TECHNOLOGY BASED ON FARMS IN DIFFERENT REGIONS OF RUSSIA ANALYSIS OF THE USE OF TECHNOLOGY TOGETHER TOTAL COST OF AGRICULTURAL ENTERPRISES TO DEVELOP.""
- Scientific and Technical Conference on the stand for university students: "EQUIPMENT PRODUCTION MATERMACC IN RUSSIA. EXPERIENCE OPERATING AND MAIN TRENDS IN MODERN TECHNOLOGY SOWING."
- Award ceremony for the best student work in the field of agricultural mechanization and construction units and parts of agricultural machinery.
From the 16th to the 20th of February MaterMacc will participate in the 39th edition of FIMA Show, the International Fair of Agricultural Machinery, which will take place in Zaragoza, Spain. The MaterMacc planters will be showed at our dealer's stand, at pavilion 8, stand nr. A-J 12/20. Don't miss the opportunity to see the new precision-planter MS-8000-RS! We're looking forward to meeting you!
MaterMacc will participate in the international exhibition of farm machinery and equipment LAMMA '16 in England. This is a major event in the agricultural sector, and it will take place on the 20th and the 21st of January in East of England Showground, Peterborough, UK. During the show we will present MaterMacc new machines, including the innovative MS TWIN twin-row planter and the MSD 2.0. drillmachine for cereals. This is an event not to be missed, so we look forward to seeing you all at stand G55!