The MSO series takes advantage of MaterMacc's experience in designing vacuum precision planters for other row crops.
The high versatility of the MagicSem seed singulator, and the renowned Easy-Set system that allows the operator to quickly change the row spacing distance, make this planter suitable for a specialized use such as the seeding of beets and vegetables.
Like any other MaterMacc model, MSO and MSO DUO can also be customized according to the specific needs of the customer. For example, many accessories, the spreader for fertilizer or micro granulated products can be added.
WHY CHOOSE MSO or MSO DUO TO PLANT YOUR CROP?
These are precision planters characterized by:
- Simplicity of setting, boasting an automatic pneumatic system that, using one single fan, accomplishes multiple tasks such as create vacuum to pick-up seeds and create positive pressure to bot promote their detachment from the seed plate and keep them agitated and more prone to being picked-up at the bottom of the seed tank;
- Depth adjustment system on a pivoting frame that adapts to the terrain profile and height-adjustable drive wheels to work on raised beds;
- Full optional: the standard equipment includes a vacuum tool handy for the recovery of unused seeds in the tanks (5 liters each) once you finished work;
- Unparalleled versatility in handling different crops with the same seeding disc and with working speeds between 4 - 5 km/h ensuring high productivity;
- KNOW-HOW and PRODUCTION MADE IN MATERMACC
Simple and versatile planting unit that allows to place seeds on a single row (F1) with a minimum row spacing of 22.5 cm. Alternatively, it is possible to install F2 or F3 coulters so that each planting unit places seeds on two(F2) or three (F3) rows with a minimum spacing of 3.75-5.0 cm between those 2 or three rows.
With this model it is possible to achieve minimum inter-row spacing of 4 cm on the same element using one seed singulator for each row and ensure higher precision than with MSO.
Example of F3 application on MSO
As already mentioned, the minimum standard row spacing on MSO with F1 coulters is 22.5 cm.
If the F3 coulter is installed (see example below), the minimum spacing between two planting units 12.5 cm.
In this case, each seeder will distribute on 3 rows spaced 5 cm apart (3.75cm is also a viable option).